Commercial Jet Inc. is known for our reliable and expert service for more than 20 years. We have earned the trust of the world’s leading airlines, owners and operators. Our skilled professional team delivers fully integrated high-value aviation service solutions customized to the specific requirements of each customer. As one of the largest aviation service providers in South Florida, Commercial Jet’s team can accommodate multiple wide-body and narrow-body aircrafts, reducing out-of-service time for our customers, including the world’s leading airlines, as well as aircraft owners and operators. Commercial Jet specializes in heavy maintenance and modification services, complete airframe inspections, freighter conversions, interior modifications and avionics upgrade programs.
- Perform the assigned maintenance task in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s recommendations, customers approved maintenance program, approved or acceptable data.
- Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the Task Card instructions provided to them by the Project Manager and/or their Lead.
- Ensure that the issued Task Card is properly scanned together with the Technician’s information before beginning the assigned task(s).
- Accurately and legibly, record the maintenance or alteration on the proper repair station and/or customer supplied forms including their signature or initials and employee number.
- Report any tool issues to stores and ensure the correct tag is attached and properly completed.
- Keep all work areas clean and orderly.