A&P Engine Mechanic (80 HOUR GEN FAM REQUIRED) - Aguadilla, Puerto Rico 16871
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Engine Mechanics for an opportunity in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Engine Mechanic replaces or repairs worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment. The Engine Mechanic also tests engine operation, using test equipment such as ignition analyzer, compression checker, distributor timer, and ammeter, to identify malfunction. on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years commercial experience required.
- A320 GEN FAM required (80-hour).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC