Mather Aviation is a Part 145 Repair Station that holds Authorized Service Center contracts for many of the major manufacturers, is seeking an A&P Mechanic. Locations for this position are Hayward and Van Nuys, CA. This mechanic will provide maintenance in a variety of airframe and powerplant areas to deliver quality maintenance services to our customers. Duties for this mechanic will complete inspections, troubleshooting, and general maintenance/repairs on a variety of general aviation aircraft. The mechanic will report to the Station Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Mather Aviation team! Candidates should meet the requirements or have experience in the following:
If you are interested in working for a reputable company that offers professional growth, job stability, and an excellent compensation/benefits package, “Apply” today!
- FAA A&P License required; IA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing aircraft.
- Minimum 3 years in the Business Aviation Industry.
- Experience working on turboprop and/or corporate aircraft.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, bend, stretch, and walk frequently.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Team player and willingness to grow with the company.