Hilary Moore (251) 355-1506 email@example.com
• The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft.
• Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES• Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
• Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
• Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
• Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
• Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist as needed with shift turnovers
• Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
CONTACT Hilary Moore (251) 355-1506 Send an UPDATED resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org