Lone Mountain Aircraft is looking for quality Aviation Maintenance Technicians to join our growing team. We need technicians that can fit in quickly, have a positive attitude, and have General Aviation experience.
This position works as a part of a team performing inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance on Cirrus aircraft. A successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality.
Pay & Benefits
- Perform efficient troubleshooting, aircraft maintenance, and repair in accordance with applicable regulations, manufacturer’s instructions, and company policies
- Ensure consistent, accurate maintenance records by properly documenting and completing required forms, computer entries, and logbook entries
- Follow al policies and procedures
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Lone Mountain Aircraft offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- $25-$35 hourly rate
- Performance-based incentive program
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) enrollment (100% vested with up to 4% employer match)
- 8 paid holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
- 80 hours paid vacation – Accrue (1) day for every year employed, up to 120 hours
- 1 Personal Day
- 80 hours sick pay
- Signing bonus of $2,000 - $6,000 based on certifications from OEM School previously completed.