Are you looking for a career with a company that offers top-tier pay, growth and advancement opportunities, and great travel benefits? You're in the right place!
Our aircraft maintenance technicians are among the highest paid in the regional airline industry, and we pay for experience. In addition, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our technicians have significant opportunities to earn more and move throughout the course of their careers.
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move.
The Traveling A&P Technician reports to the Manager of Maintenance Control under the direction of the Maintenance Control Supervisor. The Technician is tasked with being dispatched to out of service aircraft and evaluating to return it to service in a timely manner. The Rover Technician will report to the Station Maintenance Supervisor when Travel support is not required.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 5 years of aviation line maintenance experience, EMB-145 preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of all company required training.
- A&P certification
- Airworthiness Release certification
- Run and Taxi qualified
- Valid Driver's License
- Possess a valid Passport
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to travel on short notice to several different locations
- The ability to travel to out-stations and stay for an undetermined amount of time to provide technical assistance and labor
- Must be able to cover normal expenses while being deployed and the company will reimburse normal expenses after submitting proper paperwork
- Keep Maintenance Control up to date on all aircraft troubleshooting and evaluation
- Proficient in company and aircraft manuals and all paperwork
- Has a good working relationship with the Fleet Coordinator and aircraft manufacturer
- Has a good understanding of airline travel procedures
- Has knowledge of aircraft damage and evaluation
- Promote professional standards through action and example
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Work under the direction of the Maintenance Control Supervisor
- Providing updates to Maintenance Control as to status of work being preformed on aircraft at their location
- Must have own hand tools
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills. Can work independently while still keeping and team perspective
- Must be detailed orientated with ability to multi-task on a regular basis
- Must be a self-starter and be able to show a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot aircraft problems with little guidance
- Must be flexible with respect to work schedules and willing to assist and support others within the company when needed