Are you looking for a career with a company that offers top-tier pay, growth and advancement opportunities, and great travel benefits? You're in the right place!
Our aircraft maintenance technicians are among the highest paid in the regional airline industry, and we pay for experience. In addition, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our technicians have significant opportunities to earn more and move throughout the course of their careers.
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move.
The Traveling A&P Technician reports to the Manager of Maintenance Control under the direction of the Maintenance Control Supervisor. The Technician is tasked with being dispatched to out of service aircraft and evaluating to return it to service in a timely manner. The Rover Technician will report to the Station Maintenance Supervisor when Travel support is not required.
- Hourly pay for Trans States A & P mechanics is among the highest in the regional airline industry. Pay is commensurate with experience.
- This position has an additional hourly premium of $3.00 plus a geographical increase.
- Up to $15,000 signing bonus in select markets based upon experience.
- Up to $5,000 in annual retention benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Paid training
- Health, dental & life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Airline travel benefits
- Discounts on cruises, hotels, rental cars, and more
- 25% discount on tools
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 5 years of aviation line maintenance experience, EMB-145 preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of all company required training.
- A&P certification
- Airworthiness Release certification
- Run and Taxi qualified
- Valid Driver's License
- Possess a valid Passport