A&P Line Mechanic
Southern Airways Express •
Southern Airways is seeking a skilled, certified aircraft line mechanic to assist us in maintaining our fleet aircraft. This position will be based at DFW and will be an 8-hour per day position, on-call on the weekends.
Team players are encouraged to apply and join us in providing our customers with an enjoyable flying experience.
- Have knowledge of and work in accordance with the GOM, GMM and AAIP.
- Perform maintenance and inspections in accordance with the applicable FAR’s, Manufacturers recommendations, TCDS, ICA’s and company policies.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems and components, airframe and powerplant.
- Document on job training, complete training as required by company.
- Properly complete log entries for work accomplished.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and professional manner.
- Perform aircraft run and taxi as required for system test and performance.
- Additional duties as assigned by DOM or designee.
- Current A&P certificate, IA a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Prefer experience on PT6A and/or CE-208
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Ownership/ possession of basic tools to complete job tasks
- Able to bend, squat, kneel and stand for extended period of time
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Have a valid state issued driver’s license
- Able to pass and maintain SIDA access
- Able to read and understand maintenance manuals, drawings and wiring prints
This position is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug/ alcohol testing.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)