HQ Aero is currently recruiting for A&P MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS in BELLE VERNON, PA.
As an A&P Maintenance Technician, you will be required to:
- Maintain the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with the FAA.
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep the hangar area neat, clean, and presentable at all times.
- Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, technical websites, and written/verbal instructions.
- Report any major malfunctions or aircraft damage to appropriate individuals in the most expeditious manner.
- Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
- Actively promote a positive company image by providing the customer with courteous, efficient, and safe service.
- Become thoroughly acquainted with and adhere to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
Working Conditions: Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts. Required to work in outside weather conditions. Exposed to loud noise levels. May be required to work after hours and on weekends as needed.
Physical Demands: Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. Able to use arms, hands, and legs to accomplish tasks. Able to sit, stand and squat for extended periods of time. Able to climb with balance on and off aircraft.
Mental Requirements: Problem-solving and critical thinking.