A&P Mechanic (2+ YRS EXP) FAA 145 Repair Station - Marana, Arizona 21754
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics for an opportunity in Marana, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Client General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
- Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist other maintenance disciplines
- May assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft
- May assist with engine removal / installation
- May assist with aircraft component repair
Qualifications and requirements:
- You Must have an A&P License.
- 2+ years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience.
- You must be able to read and understand electrical engineering drawings.
- You must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status.
- You must own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools or be able to obtain then in a reasonable amount of time.
- If required, you must be able to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualification.
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled workdays and holidays.
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside.
- You have basic PC skills – (preferred).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)