Join an innovative company with over 40 years of success in the airline industry. Empire Airlines is seeking an A&P Mechanic to join our team!
Empire Airlines has been a FedEx Feeder operator since 1988, providing flight and maintenance services throughout the Western United States. Our fleet of aircraft consists of ATR 42s, ATR 72s and Cessna 208 Caravans which operate from 18 bases and service over 40 cities, moving FedEx overnight cargo.
**For more information and to apply online, please visit our Jobs Page which is accessible through our website at: https://empireairlines.com/home/empire-aerospace/
The A&P Mechanic will maintain the company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition in accordance with company maintenance manuals and Federal Aviation Regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform work on aircraft and components as outlined on corresponding work forms, and in accordance with the manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual and Empire Airlines’ approved maintenance program.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition; complete all records and paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- A&P Mechanic will maintain the company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition according to the company maintenance manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Serve as a role model for ethical behavior, maintain a professional and dignified work environment, and promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- Other related duties as assigned.