For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Send resumes to email@example.com
Direct Number: 678-981-6070 call and ask to speak with Donnell
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in
searching for other positions available in your area!
Time and a half on Overtime!!
Per Diem Offered for Candidates that Qualify!!
Start Dates every Monday for the next 5 weeks!!
PDS is seeking A&P Mechanics for open positions in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
In your role, you will:
- A&P License required
- Independently perform a variety of aircraft modifications and maintenance functions such as removal and installations of airframes, landing gear, engine components, electrical components, and control systems to assure conformance to procedures, performances and test specifications.
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags
- Perform repairs and modifications as required.
- Perform inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages.
- Advise supervisor/lead of job status at all times.
- Perform assigned work to establish standards and estimates routinely.
- Perform system functional tests as required by maintenance programs and logically diagnose malfunctions.
- Must be able to understand and interpret prints
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft