** FAA A&P REQUIRED
** VALID DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED
** ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Performs organizational and intermediate level maintenance on Beechcraft King Air 200/350/1900 and/or C-12 aircraft. Is responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying aircraft systems to ensure continued airworthiness. These tasks are performed on avionics & electrical systems, engines, flight controls and airframe components. Repairs are performed using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills. Reads and interprets manufacturers’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
Work Tasks: The following tasks are examples of the effort required to perform the duties outlined in the purpose of the position. This list is not all-inclusive.
- Perform duties as outlined in the purpose of this position.
- Comply with written Customer and company maintenance and logistics procedures and policies.
- Comply with the FAA regulations as applicable.
- Know, understand and comply with the requirements outlined in the contract performance work statement (PWS).
- Comply with aircraft records procedures outlined in DA PAM 738-751.
- Ensure aircraft discrepancies are properly recorded in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and within the terms of the contract.
- Know and understand the functions and requirements of computerized maintenance software.Maintain a clean and organized work place.
- Perform aircraft recovery missions as necessary.
- Deploy the overseas locations to support operations requirements.
- Perform engine run or taxi operations. Meet requirement to obtain certification within 12 months of employment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- May be required to work and/or rotate for a multiple shift operation.
- Required to provide own hand tools, marked, shadowed and inventoried AR I/A/W 95.20 (GOP).
- Reports To: Site Supervisor or AM3