$$ Sign On Bonus $$
AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
Technician I, A&P (Licensed)
The Technician A, A&P is responsible for performing intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks without supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy.
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared.
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving.
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
AAR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.