A&P Mechanic - Ashland, VA
Hova Flight Services •
FAA Airframe & Powerplant Maintenance Technician Job Description
Function: Provide aircraft maintenance in accordance with HOVA Flight Services and FAA regulations and procedures.
Reports to: Director of Maintenance (DOM)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform aircraft maintenance inspections, such as 100-hour and pre-buy inspections
- Assist with annual inspections
- Troubleshoot and fix aircraft squawks
- Perform preventative and general aircraft maintenance
- Follow Company and FAA policies and procedures
- Complete tasks assigned by DOM
- Complete work orders, log entries, and time sheets
- Maintain hangar in a neat and orderly manner
- Take care of company equipment and tools
- Provide parts list to Parts Manager of needed parts
Weekend shifts and occasional overtime may be required.
Required Certification: Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) license. Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience in general aviation maintenance.
Preferred Qualifications: Experienced in maintaining Tecnam light sport aircraft, Tecnam P2006T and Cessna 172 model aircraft.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)