A&P Mechanic - Coatesville
Strom Aviation •
PURPOSE OF JOB: To perform scheduled inspections and repairs on Rotorcraft
- Part of Line Maintenance to perform scheduled inspections and repairs on Rotorcraft.
- Required to read and interpret blueprints, Technical Orders (T.O.), publications and planning documents as well as use schematic drawings, diagrams and charts to trace and analyze systems.
SKILLS REQUIRED (with performance standard)
- Be capable of working overtime and any assigned shift.
- Be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Comply with and participate in the FOD Program.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program.
- Strong Communication skills; written and verbal
- Must be Detail Oriented and able to Multi-Task
- Proficient in the use of maintenance tools
- Strong problem solving and evaluation skills
- Ability to interpret schematics and technical drawings
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- A&P License with Civilian Rotorcraft experience.
- UH-60 or CH-53 Experience Accepted
- 3-5 plus years recent experience on civilian Rotorcraft maintenance in a similar role required.
High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical School Certification or equivalent (required), A&P license (required)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC