Helicopter A&P Mechanic - Coatesville
Hire Aviation •
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems, installation of critical dynamic components (gear boxes, driveshafts, and rotor blades), control rods and landing gear.
- Must be able to use and interpret various types of test equipment and work from maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Will be responsible for performing various inspections and appropriate maintenance documentation.
- A&P license required.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program and comply with and participate in the FOD program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
- A&P license required
- 3+ years of recent experience minimum; and/or industry experience working on rotorcraft
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)