Corporate A&P Mechanic - Augusta
Hire Aviation •
- Responsibilities include but not limited performing routine maintenance and major inspections on turbofan powered aircraft.
- Removes and reinstalls engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft.
- Performs operational checks and engine runs to ensure airworthiness prior to departure.
- Inspects aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
- Evaluates removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks).
- Reinstalls and tests components after completed inspection.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc).
- May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
- Documents all work accomplished (a.k.a. sign-off) in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters, and Airworthiness Directives as required.
- Reads and interprets maintenance manual procedures, blueprints, technical manuals, and schematic diagrams when required.
- FAA A&P license required
- 3+ years' of corporate aircraft experience preferred
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)