A&P Mechanic - GA/Piston
Kalitta Charters •
The duties and responsibilities consist of and include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades, cleans, paints aircraft and provides for the general and routine maintenance, in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and aircraft manufacturer's recommendations.
- Maintains detailed records concerning all work conducted, inspections performed, conditions found, and safety compliance.
- Conducts periodic routine inspections for the purpose of ensuring continued safety and proper working condition of flight equipment.
- Prepares, inventories, and records aircraft parts and components in order to prevent corrosion, failure and misuse.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, electricity charts, and instructional manuals.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, care, and accounting of materials, tools and equipment.
- Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in company manual.Be willing to assist in the maintenance of other turbine aircraft in the fleet.
Required Certificates, Documents and Licenses:
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- A&P Certificate
Work Environment & Culture Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic mechanic tools (larger and more expensive tools are provided)
- Verifiable, fixed-wing piston engine experience is an absolute requirement and must be specifically detailed in your resume.
- Candidate must pass DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check.
- Candidate should be motivated, resourceful, energetic, organized, and able to manage and be managed.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Candidate must be ethical, trustworthy with sensitive information.
- Candidate must be service oriented and able to work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and work within a team-focused environment.
- Candidate must be respectful of diverse populations and cultures.Have an outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships.
- Operation based in Willow Run Airport (YIP).
- There is no ability to work from home.
- There will be no relocation package for this position.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)