A&P Mechanic - Houston, TX - 130099
Global Technical Services •
Are you an A&P Mechanic with 5 years of experience working on corporate jets? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, team environment with one of the nation's leading aerospace companies? We are ready to put you to work in Houston and would love to speak with you!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft system.
* Performs all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
* Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft system.
* Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
* Completes all required maintenance records.
* Accurately records time worked on a work order.
* Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
* Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
* Tows and parks aircraft.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* 5+ years of strong corporate jet/general aviation exp. doing maintenance, modifications and repairs, flight line.
* Tools Required: Standard A&P tools
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: