A&P Mechanic - IN
HSGI, Inc. •
Under minimal supervision, perform scheduled inspections, routine service to complex maintenance and repair activities on various airframe types.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide technical guidance, OJT and instruction regarding scheduled inspections, routine service to complex maintenance and repair activities on various airframe types.
2. Complete all maintenance activities as stated on the work order, incoming inspection or in a manufacture required service bulletin, CAMP cards, etc.
3. Perform advanced aircraft modifications, corrosion, landing gear or engine removals.
4. Ensure all work is completed per the maintenance manual, service bulletin, or other such documentation.
5. In partnership with Quality ensure full compliance to all internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. To include proper sign-off’s, completion of component removal sheets, etc.
6. Demonstrate effective maintenance repair techniques using acceptable practices, tooling, and providing mentoring to junior level technicians.
7. Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
8. Ensures quality and efficiency of all assigned inspections, service and maintenance work scopes.
9. Maintain a safe working environment.
10. Other duties as assigned not specifically stated herein.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Valid FAA A&P license
3. 6 years of progressive maintenance experience and/or training in the business aviation industry or military.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints and maintenance manuals.
5. Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
2. Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
Job Ident #: