- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 4 year related experience and/or training.
- Must have an A&P License.
- Computer keypunch experience
- Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aeronautica Staffing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AAR Corp. AAR is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety. AAR is also the largest independent MRO provider in North America and ranks among the top three in the world.