A&P Mechanic ID:2130031048 Lake City, FL
$2000 Bonus Now Being Offered!
Pay rates have just increased! Please send in your resume today.
Aeroteams is currently hiring A&P Mechanics for work in Lake City, FL.
- Perform routine maintenance, open-up, servicing, etc.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Perform lock out, tag out procedures, parts tagging and confined space procedures
- Perform aircraft lubrication
- Be able to operate ground power equipment such as but not limited to, tugs, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, forklifts, etc.
- Be able to read blueprints and drawings
- Can maneuver through maintenance manuals and IPC, know and understand the ATA codes
- Perform component removal and installation with limited supervision
- Have a basic understanding of Aircraft systems, fuel, pneumatics and hydraulics
a high standard of job awareness and with the associated hazards that
come with flight control surface movement, gear retraction/extension and
- Have a basic understanding of component and flight control rigging, adjusting, and testing/operation
- Be able to use power tools and aircraft test equipment
- Candidates must have 2+ years of commercial A&P aviation experience
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)