A&P Mechanic - Marana, AZ - 130351
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for an A&P Mechanic! Apply today with your most recent resume and if you meet the qualifications a recruiter will be in contact with you!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Researches technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing and calibration of aircraft components and company special tools and ground equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manual, FAA regulations and Ascent Aviation Services policies and procedures.
* Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, plumbing and hydraulic units.
* Reads and interprets manufacturers and airlines maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components. Upon removing units from an aircraft, engine, or other major component or subassembly, completes appropriate identification, routing tags and forms and makes appropriate entries into the Component Removal Log.
* Inspects turbine blades to detect cracks or breaks.
* Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, or other defects.
* Repairs or replaces defective engine parts and reassembles and installs engine in aircraft.
* Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
* Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft including flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* A&P License required
* Valid drivers license required.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* 3-5 years experience in aircraft maintenance preferred
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: