Heinen Aviation Services, located the nation’s Heartland-Topeka KS, is expanding and seeking qualified candidates to meet demand. Our experienced mechanics, parts department and support team provide outstanding service to our clients. Heinen Aviation Service offers a family style atmosphere with career advancement opportunities available within our enterprise.
Watch this short video for more information on what we are all about
The goal of the airframe and powerplant mechanic is to complete maintenance & inspections on various aviation aircraft in a safe and cost effective manner.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Complete routine aircraft maintenance to include oil changes, tire changes, light bulbs, and misc repairs.
- Complete 100 hour airframe & engine inspections on a variety of general aviation aircraft. Aircraft to include single and multiengine piston and turboprop aircraft manufactured by Cessna, Beechcraft, Textron Aviation, Piper Aircraft, Mooney Aircraft, & various other general aviation aircraft.
- Complete major & minor repairs on various general aviation airframes and powerplants.
- Complete STC installations in accordance with FAA approved documents and STC holder documents.
- Complete required daily paperwork.
- Clean aircraft as needed.
- Help with positioning and moving aircraft in and out of the aircraft hangar as required.
- Help with cleaning the maintenance hangar floor, empty trash, and what ever else is requested to be cleaned.