A&P Mechanic - Napa Valley
Hire Aviation •
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for the safe and efficient daily maintenance of aircraft and assurance that all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations and policies as issued by management of the Company, airport authority, Federal Aviation Administration and other pertinent authorities.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all safety standards established by the Company and regulatory agencies.
- Perform maintenance on customer aircraft or articles as requested.
- Interact with customers, vendors and Atlantic employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Communicate work progress and significant issues with the Lead Technician or other appropriate local management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maintain practices and procedures contributing to a safe, profitable, positive and fun work environment.
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance requests are served in a timely and efficient manner.
- Retain labor approvals as necessary including overtime and warranty authorizations, prior to work.
- Accountable for labor entries within operating/billing system in tandem with payroll system.
- Return all required documentation to the maintenance administrators for invoicing in a timely manner.
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on customer equipment as required.
- Immediately inform their supervisor of any discrepancies of un-airworthy conditions found during performance of work assigned.
- Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience on medium to heavy business jets
- Factory maintenance training applicable to base location capabilities including but not limited to Cessna Citation any model, Beechcraft, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream and Global is also advantageous
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)