Precision Aircraft Services (PAS), located at the Falcon Field in Peachtree City, GA and a subsidiary of Precision Aviation Group based in Atlanta, GA, is an on-wing repair station specializing in fixed and rotor wing general aviation work. PAS is looking for a talented, experienced Mechanic to join their team. The Mechanic role is expected to utilize knowledge, skills, abilities, and good decision making to provide maintenance, repair and overhaul services on assigned aircraft to achieve an airworthy result that is on time, on budget, and without squawks.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and repair aircraft structures and related components including flight controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
- Apply technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and applies expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition.
- Maintain records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
- Maintain the facility in a clean and organized manner. Maintain equipment, tools in serviceable and working condition.
- Meet all deadlines, communicating to supervisor / manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion. Assure proper information is shared: job status, shop issues, parts delays, etc.
- Ensure aircraft are safely maintained in accordance with the Airworthiness Standards prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives, service/tech bulletins and standard practices.