A&P Mechanic - Stockton, California 15316
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Aviation Turbine Engine Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Engine Mechanics with experience in complete teardown of aircraft turbine engines for repair/overhaul for an opportunity in Stockton, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aviation Turbine Engine Mechanic will complete teardown of aircraft turbine engines for repair/overhaul as well as the removal, testing, repairing or replacement of components as required through inspection conducted by technical guidelines.
- Disassembly, complete internal documentation for high level teardown findings.
- Assembly of turbine engines, components and accessories.
- Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins and follow technical data to carry out tasks.
- Provide support to production and other departments as may be requested.
- Other duties as assigned and requested within the general and technical engineering capacity.
- Communicate effectively to team members.
- Detail oriented, able to stay on task, and self-motivated.
- Be compliant with safety procedures and policies.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P or equivalent experience through a combination of education and experience.
- 4 years of practical experience with overhaul and repair of turbine engines.
- J-85 engine a plus.
- Proficient with English language to interpret and follow various technical data.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC