A&P Mechanic - Tucson AZ
PDS Tech, Inc. •
At PDS TECH our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Position designated for Regional Aircraft Service Center.
- Will perform routine inspections, repairs and modifications on customer aircraft.
- Will also complete inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages, and troubleshoot aircraft systems.
- Ensure that all tasks assigned are completed and documented in accordance with manufacturer's manuals or other FAA approved data.
- Must apply knowledge of the use and research of numerous airframe manuals.
- Prefer 3-5 years experience combination of Regional and/or Commercial Aircraft but open to review junior lever candidates as well
- A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- Must have own tools
- You have FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses (required).
- You have experience on regional aircraft desired but not required.
- You perform repairs and modifications as required
- You perform only authorized work
- You promote safety
- You perform inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages
- You advise supervisor/lead of job status at all times
- You maintain good housekeeping habits
- You ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor/lead from time to time
- You perform assigned work to establish standards and estimates routinely
- You perform system functional tests as required by maintenance programs and logically diagnose malfunctions
- You must be able to understand and interpret prints
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clyde at 813-463-2513 for more information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: