Aviation Search Group •
A leader in primary flight training and one of the largest flight schools in the Northeast, is seeking an A&P Mechanic to join their maintenance team. This opportunity is in Trenton, NJ and comes with competitive pay, medical benefits, and paid vacation. You will be responsible for providing professional aircraft maintenance and repairs while maintaining all appropriate safety and regulatory standards.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by Director of Maintenance and other management personnel.
- A&P License
- 5 years of hands-on maintenance experience
- Avionics experience strongly preferred
- Piston aircraft experience preferred
- Must be a team player with willingness to grow within the company
- Able to mentor and assist entry-level technicians
- Show flexibility with working multiple shifts
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)