Icy Strait Aviation, LLC •
Icy Strait Aviation is now accepting resumes from Certified A&P Mechanics for the 2019 summer season. Icy Strait Aviation provides flight seeing and helicopter excursions for Icy Strait Point and their cruise line partners. Applicants must possess good people skills, be able to work/live in a remote environment and be a great team member.
- Maintenance on AS350 and Bell 206L3 helicopters
- Correcting discrepancies after annual inspections
- 100 hour inspections
- Daily discrepancies
- Daily fueling & testing
- FAA Compliance with all aircraft and paperwork
Applicants must be willing and able to relocate to Hoonah, Alaska for the entirety of the 2019 summer season (April-September). Housing provided. Salary DOE.
- FAA A&P Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL Preferred)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random testing
- Able to lift 50 lbs
Job Ident #:
2019 A&P Mechanic