Sky Warrior Aircraft Maintenance •
Aviation Maintenance Technician: The AMT is primarily responsible for inspecting, servicing, and repairing assigned aircraft to ensure airworthiness. AMT's use technical data to troubleshoot malfunctioning systems and repairs or replaces faulty components. They are also responsible for assisting the DOM to achieve daily goals as set forth by SWI and SAM management.
- Piston General Aviation experience is a MUST.
- Applicant must have 3-5 years of General Aviation experience.
- I.A. (Inspector's Authorization) license preferred.
- The applicant must provide basic tools and a rolling tool box
- Availability of the applicant for occasional weekend and after-hours call-out work is required
- The applicant must be able to meet occasional travel demands
- Airframe and Powerplant ratings are required
- Basic computer skills are required
- Familiarity/proficiency with Microsoft Office is preferred
Job Ident #: