A&P Mechanic Helicopter
Corporate Helicopters •
Are you an experienced helicopter A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three years experience with Airbus and Bell Helicopters? We are ready to hire a mechanic with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and manufacturer‘s instructions.
Our company is an FAA Part 145 repair station and an authorized Airbus Service Center. There is a path for upward mobility within the department for a motivated technician with an IA.
Our company is based in San Diego, California, a beautiful bay front city with great weather, outdoor ocean recreational activities, day and night life, cultural events, hiking, surfing, fishing, and team sporting events. We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience. Benefits include a great team environment, a safety focused company, a flexible work schedule, medical insurance, dental insurance, Aflac, 401(k) with matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. Candidate must have authorization to work in the USA for immediate employment. We would be willing to sponsor an extremely well qualified foreign individual, if possible.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Read and interpret repair manuals
- Perform required inspections for airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on systems Including:
- Flight controls
- Troubleshooting systems
- Minimum 3 years helicopter maintenance work experience
- Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred
- Experience with Airbus AS350 B2/B3, EC120, EC130, EC135, EC145
- Experience with Bell 206 Series
- Must have current passport
- Have valid FAA A&P license
- Must hold a valid and clean drivers license
- Ability to use a computer
- Complete a favorable background check
- Pass an FAA Drug Test
- Prefer a technician with Airbus factory training
- Prefer mechanic with Safran Arriel factory training 1D1 and/or 2B1
Job Ident #: