Entegee is seeking Structure Technicians to complete a 6+ month long contract with an aviation client onsite in Tucson, AZ.
- Troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites and hydraulics.
- Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- 2+ years of structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- Commercial Aircraft Experience
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
***FAA Background Check and Requires FAA Drug Test***
We work a compressed Panama Schedule which is 3 days on, 4 days off, the 4 days on, 3 days off (3/4/4/3). 12 hour shifts both days and nights.
Day shift: 6:30am - 7:00pm
Night Shift: 6:30pm - 7:00am (We are on temp 4 days 12 hours shift) to meet customer demand.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)