Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced A & P Mechanic Airframe & Powerplant.
737 NG Experience & Gen Fam REQUIRED
Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document Immediately! We can set up interviews for you
A & P Mechanic Airframe & Powerplant
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for assignment of work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope tasks assigned.The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection, servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and fueling and de-fueling.
Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
- TOOLS REQUIRED
- 737 NG Experience with Gen Fam.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space.
- Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Please send resumes to email@example.com; 251-260-6026
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!