A&P Mechanic BAe-146 or Similar Large Aircraft
Neptune Aviation Services •
Neptune Aviation is looking for experienced mechanics to join our highly skilled team in Missoula, MT. Neptune Aviation operates a 145 Repair Station, as well as provides modified aircraft for use in fire fighting operations in the US and abroad. Our maintenance department handles all aspects of aircraft maintenance, modification, inspection and repair for our fleet of 9 BAe-146-200A's.
Candidate must have a documented background in aircraft systems operations and be proficient in inspecting, maintaining, and servicing aircraft. Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical principles that apply to aircraft maintenance is mandatory. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and accurately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A&P License is required.
- Prefer five (5) years experience on BAe-146/RJ85 or similar aircraft such as CRJ, ERJ, DC-9, MD-8X series, 737, A319/320, etc.
- Strong systems troubleshooting skills (electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, fuel, engine, etc.) is critical.
- Must relocate to Missoula, MT
- Multiple Positions Available- Hangar- Weekday (Mon- Thurs) or Weekend (Thurs-Sun), 4-10 hour days/ Shift Differential Pay for Weekend
- Rotating deployments available during annual wild fire season, primarily in western U.S.
- Responsible for inspections, maintenance actions, and documentation while deployed
- Perform Scheduled and UN-scheduled maintenance to include- inspecting, repair and replacement
- Returns aircraft to service, to include necessary servicing and preparation of aircraft for flight
- Performs engine runs as needed
- Perform as team member on heavy checks
- Ability to supervise and train others
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental premiums covered by company for employee. Traditional or High Deductible options
- HSA available with High Deductible plan
- Life Insurance- premium covered by company.
- 401K with employer match
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC