Duties include maintaining a large helicopter, it's components and ground support equipment as needed. The qualified mechanic or technician will be expected to be away from the customers' home base for extended periods of time in a team environment. The customer is currently undergoing inspections on their CH-47's and flying in support of Forrest Service fires.
* The start date is as soon as possible.. But Dec-Jan start dates OK.
* The job is contract-to-direct... The contract is for 180 days.
* The work week is generally a 40-50hr. week... During fire season lots of Per-diem Overtime is involved.
* Must be willing to work overtime as requested.
* Paid weekly by direct deposit.
* A pre-employment drug test is required.
* A background check may be required.
* Travel Pay.
* July-August start dates OK.