A&P Mechanic FL
HSGI, Inc. •
The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
- Corporate jet experience to include aircraft such as Hawker, Learjet, Dassault Falcon, Challenger, Gulfstream, Embraer Pheom, Cessna Citation
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)