Summary of Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Minimum of HS diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license required
- FAA A&P license and 3 years of aviation maintenance experience.
- Must qualify as a US person which is defined as a US citizen, a permanent resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, repair station, and quality control manuals.
- Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate in English (read, write, and verbally communicate).
- Ability to select and work with proper tools for job tasks.
- Able to climb and work on step-stools and ladders.
- Able to lift up to 85 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Able to work in small spaces and restricted areas.
- Able to reach over-head.
- Normal or corrected vision.
- Full range of motion with both hands.
Personal Tool Requirement:
Must supply his/her own hand tools for daily use. (Specialty tool will be provided as needed.)
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 3 Years
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time