A&P Mechanic ID:2130032922 - Oklahoma City
Works under minimal supervision performing maintenance and/or repair within the estimated timeline in accordance with approved documentation, aircraft maintenance manual and industry and/or military standards on aircraft airframe, engines, propellers appliances and parts.
- Perform inspections, functional checks, and preventative maintenance on aircraft, including periodic, phase, hourly, preflight, post flight, calendar, thru-flight, and special inspections.
- Inspect and perform functional and operational checks on Aircraft Airframe, Engines and propellers.
- Troubleshoot and perform unscheduled maintenance, utilizing various gauges, meters, measuring devices and test equipment.
- Remove and replace aircraft components such as control surfaces, engines, constant speed drive, engine mounted gear boxes, wing fuel tanks or cells, landing gear mechanisms, wheels, brakes and tires
- Service oil, fluid, fuel, hydraulic, and oxygen systems.
- Perform aircraft ground handling in accordance with local guidance and maintenance manuals.
- Adhere to safety, compliance and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have 4+ years of Gulfstream experience
- Must have own tools and toolbox must be shadowed and tools etched
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)