A&P Mechanic Interiors
Airworthy Aerospace Industries Inc. •
Repair and overhaul aircraft components and prepare them for return to service per FAA regulations
This list is not all-inclusive. Duties may change at any time
- Repair and overhaul aircraft parts per FAA regulations.
- Meet daily goals as directed by Shop Manager.
- Train and Supervise Tech I, Tech II.
- Maintain 98% percent of inventory accuracy
- Achieve and maintain monthly shop metric goals
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Inspect and sign-off in-process inspections
- Comply with procedures laid out by the Shop Manager and Company Handbook.
- Record time and materials required for each job/work order
- Read and comply with Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Comply with customer repair requirements.
- Recommend and implement improved repair processes and procedures
- Clean and maintain work area
- Maintain the 5S program.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous work experience in mechanical positions.
- Familiar with maintenance manuals
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, crouch, bend and twist without restriction
- Basic working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- 18 month minimum of Aircraft Maintenance.
- A&P Certification.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)