A&P Mechanic Mobile 36 PAY RATE
Matthews Aviation •
- Special Pay Rate all A&P contractors approved after 8/21/19 pay rate will be 36/37 until 11/30/19 then will revert back to normal pay rate.
- This Client has consistent work throughout the year.
- Must have at least 24 months of previous aircraft maintenance experience. Boeing and Airbus experience preferred.
- We will need to boost our current staffing levels to accommodate the workload.
- As a standard requirement, all contractors must have been gone for at least 60 days to receive any bonus or special pay rates.
- All Technicians must have at least verifiable 24 months heavy aviation maintenance and/or modification experience to be considered.
- When applying please make sure that your resume is up to date and can clearly show who and where you worked for.
- If direct only list the Name of the facility and phone number.
- If a contractor lists the Contract company and the facility that you were working at.
Give me a call for details!
Aviation Recruiter/Talent Advocate:
Matthews Aviation Consultants L.L.C.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC