A&P Mechanic Savannah
M1 Support Services •
• Performs organizational and intermediate level maintenance on C-12 aircraft.
• Services, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs airframe, engine, and associated systems to ensure continued airworthiness in accordance with OEM, FAA, and Army approved data (AR 95-20).
• Performs aircraft and system functional and operational checks and inspects work for compliance.
• Documents work in military and commercial aircraft logs and records as well as updates company and customer databases.
• Certifies work performed and returns aircraft to service.
• Services and maintains GSE.
Level of Experience:
• Minimum of four years of commercial/military maintenance experience with at least two years’ experience on C-12 aircraft (or commercial equivalents) preferred.
• Compliant with FAR 65.83.
• High School or equivalent.
• 14 CFR Part 147 school certificate, or equivalent military and/or civilian training.
Qualifications and Certifications:
• FAA A&P license required.
• Valid motor vehicle license required.
• Able to obtain and maintain any security clearance and/or base access as required by the contract.
• Must be qualified to perform sheet-metal, fiberglass, and composite repairs.
• Must be qualified IAW company and AR 95-20 procedures to perform aircraft ground handling; aircraft engine operation, operate flight line vehicles, motorized equipment, GSE, and other tasks as required depending on assignment.
• Must be able to complete CRC with the result of “Cleared to Deploy” for locations requiring deployment.
Job Ident #: