A&P Mechanic for aerial firefighting company
Currently looking to hire experienced A&P Mechanics for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity in Bozeman, Montana!! "The most livable place!!"
The company is expanding rapidly and will soon be the only provider in the US who can support aerial firefighting through Air Attack, UAV Drone, and Large tanker
- Location: Bozeman, Montana – known as “the most livable place”
- Pay: $25 - $35/hr and up Depending on Experience
- Placement type: Direct Hire!!
- Interview process: phone interview, then in person interview (paid for and covered by the client)
- Aircraft: CL – 415 EA “Super-Scooper”, twin commanders, and small gulfstream
NOTE** Summers are EXTREMELY BUSY, winters are calmer. During the summer the work performed will be mostly flightline maintenance, whereas in the winter the work performed will be mostly depot maintenance. This is NOT a seasonal job, this is a year round, full time, direct hire opportunity.
- A&P License
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA Badge
- Turbo prop experience
- 2 + years of maintenance experience
- Tools Required
If interested contact Vanessa Nooralian
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC