A&P Mechanic with Avionics Experience
Engine and Airframe Solutions Worldwide •
Work in one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
Immediate opening for a A&P Mechanic with 2 to 5 years of Corporate Aviation experience. Successful candidate will possess troubleshooting capabilities and hold a valid A&P License. Candidate must be willing to travel, be capable of working with minimal supervision & present themselves to our clients with confidence, have good communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, troubleshooting, repairs and servicing aircraft.
- Travel & perform AOG maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform all maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data, Part 145 Certified Repair Station rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft & engine manuals & specifications to determine feasibility & methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, Work Order and RTS paperwork.
- Technician with strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting skills a plus.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)