A&P Mechanic, Denton, TX
US Aviation Academy •
US Aviation Academy is currently hiring licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic for our Denton, Texas location. This position offers a 4 x10 schedule (four, ten-hour days).
As a major function of a collegiate flight training academy, our mechanics maintain a large fleet of over fixed-wing aircraft including Cessna 172, Piper Seneca, and Seminole. This position works as a team member performing inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance on piston flight training aircraft. A successful candidate will possess the appropriate personality to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality. Be comfortable with GA line maintenance and troubleshooting.
- A&P Certificate
- Minimum one year of Piston Aircraft experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Be able to read, write, and understand the English language
- Be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs, push-pull, walking, sitting, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and reaching
- Basic computer use abilities
- 3 or more years of Piston Aircraft experience
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- Private Pilot Certificate
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)