A&P Mechanic, Fixed Wing & Helicopters - Waco, Texas
Universal Flight Concepts/Universal Helicopters •
Universal Helicopter's newest location, Universal Flight Concepts is at the Waco Regional Airport | KACT providing flight training for airplane and helicopter ratings.
Our new state of the art facility boasts 32,000 sq/ft of total space and is our largest location. We are currently accepting resumes for an immediate opening for a FAA certificated A&P Technician to become part of the team providing superior maintenance to our own fleet of new Tecnam P2008, P2010 and P2006T aircraft in addition to our Robinson R22 & R44 helicopters as well as our Bell 206B3's. Learn more about us at our website, https://www.universalheli.com/
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics Certificate.
- Have recent experience working as a mechanic on Tecnam, Robinson or Bell Helicopters or
- Have 2-5 years of general aviation experience working on aircraft with Lycoming or Rotax engines.
- Will train the right individual with Lycoming or Rotax engine experience.
- Will consider applicants with recent helicopter maintenance experience on models other than those mentioned above.
- Either, have a current Inspection Authorization (IA) or the desire to obtain their IA to further advance their abilities.
- Applicant must have a high level of initiative and the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Be able to work well with others in a team environment or independently if needed.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical malfunctions or discrepancies.
- Have analytical abilities sufficient to handle technical and administrative details related to the job.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and deal courteously and professionally with students, instructors, pilots and co-workers alike.
- Applicant must have proficient computer skills, to include use of Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, etc… for operations related to the job and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Robinson Factory Maintenance Training Courses will be offered to qualified candidates.
- Rotax Service and Maintenance Courses will be offered to qualified candidates.
- We will support eligible individuals in obtaining & receiving their FAA Inspection Authorization (IA).
Founded in 2000, Universal Helicopters and now Universal Flight Concepts provides aircraft pilot training and flight instruction for people interested in careers in aviation with flight school locations in Scottsdale AZ, Prescott, AZ, Provo, UT and Waco TX.
Universal Helicopters and Universal Flight Concepts take great pride in offering the most highly advanced and exceptional professional flight training in the Robinson R22 Beta II, R44 Raven II, R66 and Bell 206 helicopters and now the Tecnam P2008, P2010 and P2006T airplanes.
For additional information visit us at http://www.universalheli.com
Job Ident #:
Universal Flight Concepts
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)