A&P Mechanic, Helicopters - Prescott, AZ
Universal Flight Concepts/Universal Helicopters •
Universal Helicopters, located in beautiful and historic Prescott, Arizona is currently accepting resumes for an immediate opening for a FAA certificated A&P Technician to become part of the team providing superior maintenance to its own fleet of Robinson R22 & R44 helicopters. (http://www.visit-prescott.com/)
Universal Helicopters, a certificated Robinson R22, R44 and R66 dealer and service center is an accredited FAA Part 141approved flight school certificated for Private; Commercial; Instrument; Flight Instructor; Flight Instructor Instrument – Initial and Add-On Certificates/Ratings, to include Turbine Conversion NVG certification in addition to Mountain & High-Altitude certifications.
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics Certificate.
- Have recent experience working as a mechanic on either the Robinson R22 or R44 helicopters or
- Have 2-5 years of general aviation experience working on aircraft with Lycoming engines.
- Will train the right individual with Lycoming engine experience.
- Will consider applicants with recent helicopter maintenance experience.
- Either, have a current Inspection Authorization (IA) or the desire to obtain their IA to further advance their abilities.
- Applicant must have a high level of initiative and the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Be able to work well with others in a team environment or independently if needed.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical malfunctions or discrepancies.
- Have analytical abilities sufficient to handle technical and administrative details related to the job.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and deal courteously and professionally with students, instructors, pilots and co-workers alike.
- Applicant must have proficient computer skills, to include use of Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, etc… for operations related to the job and lift up to 50 pounds.
Founded in 2000, Universal Helicopters has provided helicopter pilot training and flight instruction for people interested in careers in aviation, with helicopter flight school locations in Scottsdale AZ, Prescott, AZ, Provo, UT, Waco TX and Camarillo CA. Universal Helicopters takes great pride in offering the most highly advanced and exceptional professional helicopter flight training in the Robinson R22 Beta II, R44 Raven II, R66 and Bell 206 helicopters.
- Robinson Factory Maintenance Training Courses will be offered to qualified candidates.
- We will support eligible individuals in obtaining & receiving their FAA Inspection Authorization (IA).
For additional information visit us at http://www.universalheli.com
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)