Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced A& P Mechanic Airframe & Powerplant. Lear Jet, Dassault Falcon Jet,
Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. Aircraft Mechanics!
Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! Please send an updated copy of your
resume in a Word Document Immediately! We can set up interviews for you
A & P Mechanic
Airframe & Powerplant
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for assignment of
work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope
tasks assigned. The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency
and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to
tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection,
servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and
fueling and de-fueling.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet maintenance environment, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault FalconJet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc...
- APU Operation qualified.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space. Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software. FAA
Inspection Authorization. Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance
School is a plus. Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft,
preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier,
Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. aircraft is a plus. Please send an updated
copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph
or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description.
Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to email@example.com 251-260-8102
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our
clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service
clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical,
Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!