A&P Mechanic- Fort Lauderdale(FXE)
• Three (3) or more years line MX experience Learjet 35/45/55, Hawker, & Cessna 402 Family Aircraft preferred
• Trouble shooting experience preferred.
• Must be able to read and interpret Maintenance Manual, Illustrated Parts Catalogue, Structural Repair and Wiring Diagrams System Schematics, and use ATA codes.
• A&P License necessary.
• FCC desirable
• Valid state driver’s license
• Be able to obtain and maintain a US Passport
• Prefer two years college or technical training
• Computer literate, uses Word & Excel
• Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
• Lift 75+ lbs.
• Climb and work off of aircraft stands and compartments
• Work various shifts and schedules
• Industry competitive salary
• Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
• Matching 401k
• 10 vacation days
• 5 Sick days
• 7 Paid holidays
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)