· Must be willing to work 10-12-hour shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Position may involve some travel
· Regular attendance during regularly scheduled business hours
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid A&P License
· Minimum of 3years heavy maintenance experience on a B767/777, and avionics.
· Valid state issued drivers’ license with clear MVR with no major moving violations within the past 3 years
· Must be able to pass a 10 year background/criminal/motor vehicle records check and pre-employment drug screen
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or GED (required)
· Valid A&P license
· B767 & 777 heavy maintenance experience and avionics required
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
· Climb stairs and ladders.
· Capable of using small tools (hammer, crowbar, and screwdriver).
· Capable of using ground equipment (Forklift, Pickup Truck) and tow trailer behind pickup truck.
· Manual dexterity to operate a computer.
· Stand – 80%
· Walk - 15%
· Sit - 5%
· Travel - 1%
MENTAL CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS
· Careful workmanship and attention to detail
· Ability to work under stressful conditions because of degree of responsibility
· Ability to read, understand, and follow manual instructions to solve complex mechanical problems
· Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
· Oral and written communication skill sufficient to prepare reports, and to discuss equipment malfunction
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Military and civilian service alumni are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request an accommodation email email@example.com
About the Organization We're proud to be an international airline providing tailored passenger charter services to a worldwide customer base. From our start in 1993, we built our airline on reliability - in our exceptional fleet, in our precise operations and, most of all, in our people. Wherever duty calls. Wherever opportunities arise. Wherever minutes count or adventure awaits. Omni Air International is there.
Our proven reputation for safety, reliability and flexibility comes from years of delivering on promises, the world over.